We don’t get too political here on morewhatnot.com. Don’t get me wrong, I’d like this to be your home for important debate about Charlie Brown holiday specials, WWE-themed ice cream bars, and super sexy Halloween costumes, but other than that, you’re not going to see me too riled up about anything here.
So, if you’re not interested in one a-hole’s beliefs, feel free to check back later…
1. If you think all rap music and reality TV is crap, then you’re not paying attention to the right reality TV and rap music.
2. There isn’t a politician in this world that cares about you, your family, or your health care. If it will get them re-elected, they’ll say it.
3. I’d marry Kris Humphries for way less than $17 million.
4. If you get mad when Fox News makes fun of the Occupy movement, congratulations, now you know how Tea Partiers feel.
5. Pairs figure skating involves people in flashy costumes performing dangerous choreographed routines and is a highly respected sport. Pro wrestling involves people in flashy costumes performing dangerous choreographed routines and is ridiculed.
6. For all the grief ‘Glee’ gets for being a terrible, terrible (ahem…terrible) show. They deserve credit for the way they handled Kurt’s first sexual encounter. It has to be good for gay teens to see such a positive example of gay love on television.
7. Joe Paterno’s legacy is the last thing you’re going to see me giving a s**t about when young lives have been ruined.