I’m participating in an All-Star season of “Survivor.” The location changes; it’s been Gabon, it’s been Australia, it’s been Nicaragua. (EDIT: Once it was in King Koopa’s castle from ‘Mario Kart.’) The cast members change; Colby Donaldson, Jessica “Sugar” Kiper, Tamara “Taj” George, and others have made appearances.
Here’s what always stays the same…
- I’m back for my second season on the show. In my previous season I didn’t last long but was apparently super memorable because of some clever strategies. (However, how clever could they be if I was one of the first boots?)
- I’m currently in an alliance with a specific CBS PR representative and a guy I’ve known for a long time. He’s a good person but tends to rub people the wrong way.
- It’s early in the game and our tribe has lost their first immunity challenge.
- Everyone wants to vote for my buddy because he’s tough to get along with.
- I’m told if I don’t flip on my buddy and vote him out, everyone is going to vote for me because they’re afraid of my strategery.
- I always wake up before making my vote.
Any amateur dream analysts care to help a guy out?